Youth and Marketing
[Re: Use of AVALON Brand Name for Candy Cigarettes]
Length: 13 pages
Jump To Images
Letter from Vice-President of Consolidated Lithographing Corporation to W. R. Hendrichs requesting permission to use Avalon cigarettes' brand name and label for candy cigarettes. Cites prior permission for use of Wings, Raliegh and Kool brands. Includes sample labels and package recommendations.
Original document code was 1.
- Brown and Williamson Tobacco Corp.
- Marketing Type
- Target Market
- Minor Subject
- Advertising and Marketing -packaging
- Advertising and Marketing -strategy --youth
- Cigarette -candy
- Major Subject
- Advertising and Marketing
- Vice, President Consolidated Lithographing Corporation
- Hendrichs, WR