Philip Morris Companies Inc. Proxy Solicited of Behalf of the Board of Directors Annual Meeting 900426
Date: 20 Apr 1990 (est.)
Length: 2 pages
Jump To Images
Length: 2 pages
Jump To Images
- Herbert, A.T. III
- FORM, FORM
- Named Person
- Young, M.B.
- Bailey, E.E.
- Bring, M.H.
- Brittain, A. III
- Brown, H.
- Cordidofreytes, J.A.
- Donaldson, W.H.
- Douglas, P.W.
- Evans, J.
- Huntley, Rer
- Maxwell, H.
- Mccormack, E.J.
- Miles, M.A.
- Moore, T.J., J.R.
- Murdoch, R.
- Murphy, J.A.
- Murray, W.
- Parsons, R.D.
- Reed, J.S.
- Richman, J.M.
- Storr, H.G.
- Herbert, A.T. III
- 2048181120-1122 Annual Stockholders' Meetings 900426 Index
- 2048181123 G
- 2048181124 Philip Morris Out-of-House Proxy Tape
- 2048181127-1131 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Stock Held As of 900201
- 2048181132-1133 Mailing of Philip Morris Annual Reports and Proxy Statements
- 2048181134 Affidavit of Mailing Annual Report and Proxy Material - 900000
- 2048181136-1138 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Proxy Material - Annual Meeting of Stockholders Thursday 900426 Time: 9:30 Am Place: Richmond,Va
- 2048181139-1141 900000 Proxy Mailing
- 2048181142 Philip Morris Companies Inc. 900000 Annual Stockholders' Meeting
- 2048181143 900000 Stockholder's Meeting Vote Results
- 2048181144-1148 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Common Annual Meeting on 900426 Summary Report of All Classes in Votes
- 2048181149 900000 Philip Morris Stockholder's Meeting
- 2048181150-1151 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Common Proxy Tabulation Report
- 2048181152 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Record Date: 900315
- 2048181153 H
- 2048181154 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Annual Report Requirements
- 2048181157-1158 Philip Morris Companies Institutional List with Phone Numbers
- 2048181159-1163 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Institutional Voting Reports 1 and 3
- 2048181164 Proxy Categorization Code List
- 2048181168-1169 Material Schedule for Philip Morris Companies Inc. Annual Meeting 900426
- 2048181171-1172 Philadep & Co. Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette
- 2048181173-1174 Nominee: Kray & Co
- 2048181175-1176 Nominee: Cede & Co
- 2048181178 Philip Morris Companies, Inc. Annual Meeting - 900426 Record Date - 900315
- 2048181180 I
- 2048181182-1186 900000 Philip Morris Companies, Inc. Institutional Fund List
- 2048181188-1195 Distribution List for Annual Report, Proxy Statement & Form of Proxy
- 2048181196 Your Ago Meeting to Be Held on 900426
- 2048181199 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Annual Meeting to Be Held on 900426
- 2048181201 J
- 2048181202 to the Members of the American Society of Corporate Secretaries, Inc.
- 2048181203 Invoice
- 2048181205 Philip Morris Voucher
- 2048181207 K
- 2048181215-1216 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Proxy Solicited on Behalf of the Board of Directors Annual Meeting 900426
- 2048181221-1222 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Proxy Solicited on Behalf of the Board of Directors Annual Meeting 900426
- 2048181224-1225 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Proxy Solicited on Behalf of the Board of Directors Annual Meeting 900426
- 2048181227-1228 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Proxy Solicited on Behalf of the Board of Directors Annual Meeting 900426
- 2048181230 L
- 2048181231 Proxy Solicitation
- 2048181232 M
- 2048181233 Defined Contributions Plans
- 2048181234 Defined Contributions Plans
- 2048181236-1238 Philip Morris Companies, Inc. Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- 2048181247 Combined Proxy / Voting Instruction Card
- 2048181248 Gaf Corporation Proxy
- 2048181249 Rr Donnelly & Sons Company Proxy / Voting Instruction Card
- 2048181250 Bell South Proxy / Voting Instruction Card
- 2048181251 Coca Cola Voting Card
- 2048181252 Bell South Corporation Proxy Statement
- 2048181253-1254 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Proxy Solicited on Behalf of the Board of Directors Annual Meeting 900426
- 2048181255 Legal Department Facsimile Transmission
- 2048181256-1257 Confidential Voting Instructions Proxy
- 2048181258 Thrift Plan Proxy Cards
- 2048181259 Thrift Plan Proxy Cards
- 2048181260-1261 Confidential Voting Instructions and Voting Cards
- 2048181262-1263 Confidential Voting Instructions and Voting Cards
- 2048181264-1265 Confidential Voting Instructions and Voting Cards
- 2048181265A Transmission Result Report
- 2048181267-1268 Philip Morris Companies Inc. Proxy Solicited on Behalf of the Board of Directors Annual Meeting 900426
- 2048181269 Mc
Page 1: wjp92e00
The Board of Directors recommends a vote FOR Proposals 1 and 2. The Board of Directors recommends a vote 0142 This proxy when properly executed will be voted in the manner directed herein. If no direction is made, this proxy will be voted FOR the election of directors, FOR the selection of auditors and AGAINST ro osals 3 and 4. WITHHELD FOR AGAINST ABSTAIN ~ Election ~~ ~Director s ) \ / ) ) \ / ) e I /\ I a 2. Selection of 1 /~ I reverse) ~ `~ 1 Auditors ~ ~` For, excopt vote vmrhheld from the foNowmg nommeef s/: 9 t406 AGAINST Proposals 3 and 4. - 3. Stockholder Proposal regarding advertising N 4. Stockholder Proposal regarding cessation of tobacco business Please mark your votes as in the exampla.,,, ABNER T HERBERTIII 9470 MARTIN RD ROSWELL9 GA 30076 N°~ ~ P[ZiqSE SENb rn15 H 0sT~nl 6 OF ?'H E NAMiJ,S qN0 F100fLE55E6 QF ~rN-o5C SraGK Hac.DE(2S wA0 SobMjj+T~p ~ 1~~os P~o~osflcs 3 ANO 4. ~ The signer hereby revokes all proxies heretofore given by the signer to vote at said meeting or any adjournments thereof. NOTE: Please sign exactly as name appears hereon. Joint owners should each sign. When signing as attorney, executor, administrator, trustee or guardian, please give full tdle as sr h. L~,.,- 2 ~0 4 8 18 l1/J 21f-8 SIGNATURE(S) DATE FGR AGAINST ABSTAIN
Page 2: wjp92e00
P R O X Y PHILIP MORRIS COMPANIES INC. Proxy Solicited on Behalf of the Board of Directors Annual Meeting April 26, 1990 Hamish Maxwell, John A. Murphy and Murray H. Bring, and each of them, are appointed attor- neys with power of substitution to vote, as indicated on the reverse side hereof on proposals 1, 2, 3 and 4 and in their discretion upon such other business as may properly come before th~ meeting, all shares of the undersigned in Philip Morris Companies Inc. (the "Company") at th~ annual meeting of stockholders to be held at the Philip Morris Manufacturing Center, Richmond, Virginia, April 26, 1990, at 9:30 A.M., and at all adjournments thereof. Election of Directors. Nominees: Elizabeth E. Bailey, Murray H. Bring, Alfred Brittain III, Harold Brown, J. A. Cordido-Freytes, William H. Donaldson, Paul W. Douglas, Jane Evans, Robert E. R. Huntley, Hamish Maxwell, Elizabeth J. McCormack, Michael A. Miles, T. Justin Moore, Jr., Rupert Murdoch, John A. Murphy, William Murray, Richard D. Parsons, John S. Reed, John M. Richman, Hans G. Storr and Margaret B. Young. This card also serves to instruct the administrator of the Company's dividend reinvestment and voluntary cash payment plan and the trustee of any defined contribution plan sponsored by the Company or any of its subsidiaries how to vote shares held by it for a stockholder or employee participating in any such plan. 2c 4r. ~ ~,y ~ .t~ z ,~19 SEE REVERSE SIDE. If you wish to vote in accordance with the Board of Directors' recommendations, just sign on the reverse side. You need not mark any boxes. SEE REVERSE SIDE