Restaurant Field Program
Date: 08 Nov 1994
Length: 1 page
Jump To Images
Length: 1 page
Jump To Images
- Portnoy, S.
- SIMEONIDIS,NICK/LATERAL FILES
- TELE, TELEX
- Named Person
- Xxnick <Simeonidis, N.>
- Named Organization
- TI, Tobacco Inst
- Merlo, D.
- Daragan, K.
- Keane, D.
- Walls, T.
- Date Loaded
- 28 Apr 1999
- MARG, MARGINALIA
- Master ID
- 92102109 Untitled Document 92102109
- 92102110-2111 The Smoke-Free Air Act Would Harm New York City Restaurants
- 92102126 Facsimile Form
- 92102127-2129 Phase II Grassroots Lobbying Effort
- 92102130 Untitled Document 92102130
- 92102145 Facsimile Form
- 92102146 Before You Ban Smoking in Our Restaurants, Please Listen to What We Have to Say.
- 92102147 Untitled Document 92102147
- 92102169-2202 Aviation West Corporation, Appellants, V. Washington State Department of Labor & Industries, Respondents. Respondents' Memorandum in Opposition to Motion to Modify Commissioner's Ruling. No. 18677-2-II
- 92102239 Facsimile Form
- 92102240A Restaurant Field Program
- 92102240B Restaurant Field Program
- 92102294 Multiple Facsimile Transmittal
- 92102295 Civil Investigative Demand - Oral Testimony Civil Investigative Demand No. 11542
- 92102296 Civil Investigative Demand - Oral Testimony Civil Investigative Demand No. 11541
- 92102354 Facsimile Form
- 92102355-2356 Phase II Grassroots Lobbying Effort
- 92102357 Untitled Document 92102357
- 92102358 Untitled Document 92102358
- 92102360-2361 New York Metro 232-A Proposal
- 92102373 Fax Cover
- 92102376 Fax Cover
- 92102395 Telecopier Message From the Tobacco Institute
- 92102396 Daily Bull 941011
Page 1: cmn00e00
, f` NOV 09 '94 02:29PM ,. Note for Portno qaioaQ y0 _ ~. _ . .. ~ ; P.2i2 Page 1 (/ G o4.J , Sharon ,D ,U" _ A/ cA.2c (' From: tlat®: Subject; To: Sharon Portno y, 19941) :23 PM Nov 8 Tu , e, RE; Restaurant Field Program Daragan, Karen; Keane, Denise; Merlo, Ellen; Wails, Tina S OK we will put an ID at the bottom of each letter indicating the TI and will explain that this with the approval of each and every restaurant. cc Adler, McLaughlin, Wahby, Sirneonidis. From: Merlo, Ellen on Mon, Nov 7, 1994 4:06 PM Subject: RE: Restaurant Field Program To: Portnoy, Sharon `~ D r o a avo~ Cc: Keane, Denise; Walls, Tina LOOK THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT SOMEONE WILL START TRACKING WHERE TIM LE'ITERS ARE COMING FROM AND WE ONLY GET STUNG WHEN WE TRY TO RDE OUR IIWOLVEIviENT. IF THEY ARE LEGFtIMATE LETTERS, TFIEN THERE IS NO REASON TO DENY THAT TFiE INDUSTRY IS MAKING SURE THAT LETTERS THAT GET WRiTIEN TO 1BE SPEAKER AND THE GOVERNOR ARE BEING SHARED BY THE COUNCIL MEMBERS. OF COURSE, WE BETTER HAVE ENOUGH LEMRS TO BE IMPRESSIVE, I WOULD ASSUME THAT SINCE WE ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE PROGRAM, DENISE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT. From: Pormoy, Sharon on Mon, Nov 7, 1994 4:05 PM Subject: Restaurant Field Program To: Merlo, Ellen; Walls, Tina One of the elements of the Restaurant Field Program that I would like to start implementing later this week, are faxes of letters written by individual restaurants into the disnict offices of all members of the city council. The plan, at this time is to have the faxing done by the firm that is contracted to the TI and there is to be no id on the fax. Do either of you have problems. Do I have to get legal approval if this is a TI program? We would probably plan to start on Thursday. Thanks