- Ferraro, C.J.
- SIMEONIDIS,NICK/LATERAL FILES
- LETT, LETTER
- Named Person
- Adams, S.
- Recipient (Organization)
- PM, Philip Morris
- Berk, M.
- Berner, V.
- Portnoy, S.
- 92102109 Untitled Document 92102109
- 92102110-2111 The Smoke-Free Air Act Would Harm New York City Restaurants
- 92102126 Facsimile Form
- 92102127-2129 Phase II Grassroots Lobbying Effort
- 92102130 Untitled Document 92102130
- 92102145 Facsimile Form
- 92102146 Before You Ban Smoking in Our Restaurants, Please Listen to What We Have to Say.
- 92102147 Untitled Document 92102147
- 92102169-2202 Aviation West Corporation, Appellants, V. Washington State Department of Labor & Industries, Respondents. Respondents' Memorandum in Opposition to Motion to Modify Commissioner's Ruling. No. 18677-2-II
- 92102239 Facsimile Form
- 92102240 Restaurant Field Program
- 92102240A Restaurant Field Program
- 92102240B Restaurant Field Program
- 92102294 Multiple Facsimile Transmittal
- 92102295 Civil Investigative Demand - Oral Testimony Civil Investigative Demand No. 11542
- 92102296 Civil Investigative Demand - Oral Testimony Civil Investigative Demand No. 11541
- 92102354 Facsimile Form
- 92102355-2356 Phase II Grassroots Lobbying Effort
- 92102357 Untitled Document 92102357
- 92102358 Untitled Document 92102358
- 92102360-2361 New York Metro 232-A Proposal
- 92102373 Fax Cover
- 92102376 Fax Cover
- 92102395 Telecopier Message From the Tobacco Institute
- 92102396 Daily Bull 941011
Page 1: zln00e00
?8 ~~3 `~J 1: ~i~Pf~~B ENTERTA I N~lENT PIRKTNG 076 P02 PCT .F . r' ?d 16 : 56 Ms. Sha~on Portnp PHILIP ORR1S U S.A 9 20 Ps Avenue: New Yo , NY 10017 Dear Sh4ron; ' Attgche please ~ find our proposal recommendation, including budget, 'for executio of the 232-A proJect. Please note that many assumptions were made in cons cting this proposal, and we can certainly make adjustments as necessa . In additi n, our staff consists of experienced Marlboro bar night merchandisers who are very fart9iliar with the Issues on tlze street and in the community. We would b happy to arrange individuai or group interviews at your request As 1 me tioned, I will be out of town both Thursday and Friday of this week. Please f ave me a message at (312) 644-0600ext. 25 or with my assistant Siri Adams a ext. 40 If you have any questions. Thank yOu for the:opportunity to work with you on this project. Ch~istop er J. Feharo Vice Pre ident; M~rketing ENTERT INMEN7 MARKETING, fNC. ! .r. rt Jula!-rt MdtYPtMp: 1RC ®